The CUHK Engineering Summer Camp 2018 is organized by the Faculty of Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong with the goals of engaging prospective students in exploring their interest in engineering innovation, science and technology, and exposing them to the scenic and serene campus environment. We would like to encourage senior secondary students (F4-F5) who are interested in science and technology to join this summer camp.
This is a 4D3N residential programme. Free meal, accommodation and Engineering trainings will be provided to student participants. It will run from 24-27 July 2018, and cover a wide range of exciting activities. To name a few, there will be an ice-breaking session, dialogue with Engineering professors, hands-on workshops on engineering design, lab tours, project competition and science park visit….that will be interesting, inspiring and rewarding.
Through this summer camp, the participants will:
- Get to know more about the engineering programmes
- Expose to interesting engineering workshops tailor-made for prospective students
- Have a better academic planning for future study
- Make new friends from different high schools through group projects and competition
- Discover the greenest campus in HK